You have questions about cookies. We have the answers.
Girl Scouts of Northeastern New York is offering two question and answer sessions for anyone interested in learning more about the selling Girl Scout Cookies. This event is open to everyone, brunch will be served, and the Girl Scout stores will be open! Attendees will receive 10% off at the store that day.
- Saturday, February 24: 10am-12pm, Queensbury Service Center. Register here.
- Saturday, March 3: 10am-12pm, Albany Service Center. Register here.
You can also join us online from home for our live Webinar: Thursday, March 1st: 7pm - 8pm.
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
Access Code: 207-340-165
Join us for a kid friendly event to learn about important Girl Scout Cookie information including:
- The opportunity to speak to a representative from Little Brownie Bakery (ask your eBudde questions!)
- Meet the Girl Scouts of Northeastern New York Product Sales Team
- Special sessions will be held for
- First time cookie participants
- Digital cookie sales 101