Register to become a Girl Scout through MyGS!
Whether you are joining for the first time or renewing your membership; have the need to develop a plan for managing your troop meetings or keeping parents informed of troop activities; you will find easy-to-use online tools that will help streamline the process and enhance your Girl Scout experience. Parents and volunteers will access their troop information and the Volunteer Toolkit through the online Member Community, also known as MyGS. Click for Program and event registration.
Steps to Register a new Girl Scout:
- Login to My GS. Your username is your email address. Click "Forgot your password?" to generate a password, if needed.
- Complete the Girl Registration form and select "Continue".
- If you know your troop number, enter it here or search for a troop by zip code:
- Select "Search"
- Select the checkbox next to the troop you want—this will move it to the top of the screen.
- Select "Next" to continue.
- OR If you do not have a troop number or are registering as a Juliette:
- Select “UNSURE” to move the choice up to the top of the page
- Select “Next”
- A text box will pop up—you can tell us where you would like to be placed or any information you would like us to know—such as “I’m joining a troop in Saratoga County that hasn’t formed yet” or “I’m an independent girl in SU190”
- Select “Continue”
- Complete the Membership Information form and select "submit" to continue.
- Review the Registration Summary (You can edit or delete information and/or add another membership) and select "Checkout".
- Review the Member Registration Acceptance form. The first checkbox is mandatory, the rest are optional. Select "Submit" to continue.
- The Order Summary page allows you to make a tax deductible donation. Select "Continue to Payment"
- Complete the secure Payment Information page and Select "Confirm"
- The Order Summary page allows you to make a tax deductible donation. Select "Continue to Payment".
- You will be sent an email receipt. The Confirmation and Thank You page allows you to print or save a PDF receipt as well.