Register to become a Girl Scout through MyGS!
Girl Scouts of Northeastern New York announces the arrival of new online technology to improve the volunteer and girl experience. Whether you are joining for the first time or renewing your membership; have the need to develop a plan for managing your troop meetings or keeping parents informed of troop activities; you will find easy-to-use online tools that will help streamline the process and enhance your Girl Scout experience. Parents and volunteers will access their troop information and the Volunteer Toolkit through the online Member Community, also known as MyGS . Program and event registration will continue through eBiz.
Steps to Register a new Girl Scout:
- Login to My GS. Your username is your email address. Click "Forgot your password?" to generate a password, if needed.
- Complete the Girl Registration form and select "Continue".
- The troop search is not in use at this time, searching for a troop will return no results. To continue, follow these steps:
- Select "Search"
- Select the checkbox on the first row in the lower left corner.
- Select "Next" to continue.
- In the pop-up window, type "Unsure" or enter the troop or service unit number if you have that information.
- Select "Next"
- Complete the Membership Information form and select "submit" to continue.
- Review the Registration Summary (You can edit or delete information and/or add another membership) and select "Checkout".
- Review the Member Registration Acceptance form. The first checkbox is mandatory, the rest are optional. Select "Submit" to continue.
- The Order Summary page allows you to make a tax deductible donation. Select "Continue to Payment"
- Complete the secure Payment Information page and Select "Confirm"
- The Order Summary page allows you to make a tax deductible donation. Select "Continue to Payment".
- You will be sent an email receipt. The Confirmation and Thank You page allows you to print or save a PDF receipt as well.