Help her unleash her inner leader.
Prepare her for a lifetime of leadership, and be the mentor she needs. Girls to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined. They’ll each find their inner G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, Leader™ with your help!
You’ll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping her develop essential life skills and confidence that will last a lifetime. Imagine the excitement, the impact, the memories made—those are the moments you’ll share at Girl Scouts.
Embark on an extraordinary journey of leadership!
1. Complete a membership registration.
Click below on “Find a Volunteer Opportunity, search by zip code or troop number to find a volunteer opportunity near you, complete your registration, and pay your membership dues.
Adult Grant Form
2. Complete a background check. Help ensure the safety of our girls!
Once your membership registration is complete and you have selected your volunteer role you will automatically receive an email from GSNENY.
• Navigate to www.girlscoutsneny.org/volapplication and fill out the volunteer application.
• When the background check is complete, you will receive a welcome email from our volunteer support staff with next steps!
3. Start your Volunteer Training
• Connect with your Service Unit and Council to receive training appropriate to your role.
• Spend time reviewing Volunteer Essentials and the Safety Activity Checkpoints.
• Familiarize yourself with the Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting for your age level.
Visit our Virtual Programs for New leader training!