Camp Cancellations & Refunds
Programs run rain or shine unless inclement weather would prevent a program from running. GSNENY reserves the right to cancel any Specialty Program. If GSNENY cancels the Specialty Program for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
Written requests made for refunds will be considered by GSNENY at least two weeks prior to the registration deadline of June 15, 2020. The Camp Director will call when a camper does not attend check in.
- The Registration Team is notified (2) two weeks prior to the start of camp session. The refund consists of camp program fees less the $50 deposit.
- A girl has a health concern supported by a physician’s written recommendation that prevents her from attending camp.
- If GSNENY cancels the campers transportation and/or program selections and cannot be placed in an alternative program.
- A camper must attend summer school, as verified by the school.
- Camp Director reserves the right to reassign a girl from one program to another- during the same week, if she does not meet the required minimum skill level for her program selection.
- Camp Director reserves the right to send any camper home if she is having difficulty with camp life. When this happens the parent/guardians are notified. Please consult the Parent/Camper agreement for more detailed information.